Tradition and innovation
Ádám Jüllich (1957-2020) founder and owner started his activity in 1984 with the production of aluminum spacer bars in the garage of his family house.
In the 90’s the retailing of glass and auxiliary materials began with dynamic development and extension of the portfolio, later on the glass processing has been started. By the millennium we became the domestic market leader and the dominant architecture glass processing organization of the region. The expansion of the family owned business continued with new branches of business, such as automotive glasses and photovoltaics. By now we ensure job and career opportunity for more than 240 workers in a 31.000 m2 production area at Székesfehérvár, in Sóstó Industrial Park.
With technological developments we are always one step in front of the market needs and our goal is to serve our clients with continuous innovations, with the most advanced products and technology in the fields of facade projects, doors and windows manufacturing, interior design and automotive industry.
One of our key strategic element is to fulfil such technological developments, which highly reduce energy consumption, CO2 emission and improve energy production efficiency.
Being a family company we are commited to preserve the values and spirituality of the founder, further on we are deidcated to high quality, precise production and superior customer service, which is proven by the references of the past three decades.